The natal chart, also called birth chart, is a chart of the positions of all the planets in their orbits around the Sun at the moment of your birth (seen from the perspective of the Earth). Reading your birth chart can reveal your strengths and weaknesses, your potential for spiritual growth and the best time to give your most important steps.
How to calculate the Natal chart
To calculate your natal chart, you will need your time of birth, date of birth and place of birth. Some people do not know when they were born. If that does not help, then enter a time as close as possible to an hour, or set the 12:00 noon.
Without the time of birth, you will not be able to determine your rising sign. In addition, you will not be able to correctly determine what house are the planets in your chart.
However, you can still get a lot of data entering your date and place of birth, so don't let that stop you from checking your letter astral.
What you see in a natal chart
- What sign and in which of the 12 houses of each planet in the horoscope?
- The sign of Venus, Mars, the sign of the Moon, and the house of love.
- Saturn represents the areas in which you need to make an extra effort, and Jupiter represents the areas in which you can get lucky.
- The “look” or angle between the two planets.
- When there is a “Stellium” (3 or more planets in a sign), it creates a strong concentration of energy specific to that person.
- The balance of the elements on the chart (planets in signs of fire, earth, air and water).
- The balance of the qualities in the chart (planets in cardinal signs, mutable or fixed).
- The shape or pattern formed by the planets (the letter classic has 7 “ways”).
Explore your free birth chart with the birth chart calculator .
Can you help us to share?